We may offer bonuses and special offers from time to time (including but not limited to games bonuses, Free Play, free spins and Jackpot Vouchers) which are subject to this Bonus Policy, the User Agreement (as applicable to you), and any promotion-specific terms and conditions made available to you (“Promotion Terms”). In the event of a conflict between the terms set in the Bonus Policy, the User Agreement and/or the Promotion Terms (to the extent that the terms apply to a bonus or special offer), the following order of priority shall apply: (i) Promotion Terms; (ii) Bonus Policy; (iii) User Agreement.
The Welcome Bonus:
We currently offer the Welcome Bonus on the following terms:
- The Welcome Bonus consists of an instant bonus of 100% of your first deposit, up to
. For example, if you deposit £100 as your first deposit, you will receive a bonus of £100.
- Unless stated otherwise in the Promotion Terms, the Welcome Bonus will be credited to your account upon your deposit. Some promotions may require that you submit a claim in order to receive the Welcome Bonus. In such cases, failure to claim and provide a certified email address may render the Welcome Bonus void. Where such a restriction applies, this will be stated in the applicable Promotion Terms.
- To be eligible for the Welcome Bonus, you must:
- be a new member and not have previously deposited with 888casino.com
- not have received any other welcome bonus on 888casino.com;
- not have received any welcome bonus from 777.com website;
- register as a member and deposit the amount specified in the applicable Promotion Terms (as a single transaction) into your account during the time period specified in the Promotion Terms. Please note that if you make a first deposit with Skrill or NETELLER you will not be eligible to receive the Welcome Bonus.
- References to "Initial Deposit", "First Deposit Bonus", "Match up Bonus" and "First Time Bonus" all refer to a Welcome Bonus.
- You will only be eligible for one Welcome Bonus and Welcome Bonuses are limited to one (1) player per household.
- Once you have been granted the Welcome Bonus you will not be eligible to benefit from any other first deposit bonus promotions offered on the 888casino.com or 777.com websites.
- Please note that the Welcome Bonus which you may qualify to receive from 888casino.com may vary for reasons which include but are not limited to special offers and conversion activities.
- More Welcome Bonus details can be found here. All bonuses (including Welcome Bonus).
The following terms apply to all bonuses offered on 888casino.com (including the Welcome Bonus):
- Currencies: 888casino.com offers play in one of the four following currencies in accordance with the member's personal preference: US Dollars, GBP, Euros or Canadian Dollars. Whenever a currency is mentioned (in connection with bonuses, deposit eligibility, bets, jackpots, etc) it will be calculated in US Dollars and converted to your chosen currency.
- Wagering requirements: all bonuses are subject to wagering requirements, which are requirements that require you to make wagers totalling a particular value in order to be able to withdraw bonus funds and any winnings associated with those funds:
- From (and inclusive of) 25th of May, 2020: You may only fulfill any wagering requirements, using Restricted Funds (as defined in point 4 below). Any wagers placed using Available Funds (as defined in point 4 below) will in no way count to fulfilling the wagering requirements.
- Unless stated otherwise in the applicable Promotion Terms, all bonuses (including the Welcome Bonus) and any winnings derived from a bonus may only be withdrawn after an amount totalling no less than 30 (thirty) times the initial bonus amount received has been wagered. For example, to withdraw a bonus of £10 and any related winnings, you need to wager £300 in Restricted Funds and the entire bonus criteria must be fulfilled.
- Unless stated otherwise in the applicable Promotion Terms, all bonuses (and any associated winnings) expire within 90 days of the bonus being granted. This means that you must complete the applicable wagering requirements within 90 days of being granted the bonus, otherwise you will forfeit the bonus and any winnings associated with such bonus.
- Until (and inclusive of) 24th of May, 2020: If you attempt to withdraw any funds from your account and any wagering requirements for a bonus have not yet been completed, the applicable bonus (and associated winnings) will be cancelled upon cashout.
From (and inclusive of) 25th of May, 2020: If you make a withdrawal request, you will forfeit all of your Restricted Funds (which includes without limitation free spins, FreePlay and jackpot vouchers) and any related winnings with respect to such which have not been converted to Available Funds.
- Wagering on all games at 888casino.com contributes towards the wagering requirements but certain games contribute greater amounts than others. The following is a list of contributions towards wagering requirements for each individual game type:
Video Slots & Slots, Scratch card, Keno, Race, Arcade, Dice and all other games that do not appear in the table
All versions of Roulette, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Poker, Triple Card Poker & Poker table games
All versions of Blackjack, Live Blackjack, Hi-Lo, VideoPoker, Power Video Poker, Baccarat, Live Baccarat, Live Casino Hold’em & Live Roulette
- If you wager £500 in Restricted Funds on Video Slots, the entire £500 (100%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
- If you wager £500 in Restricted Funds on Roulette, £100 (20%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
- Low-risk wagering, such as betting on red/black in equal amounts in roulette, will not constitute a valid wager for the purposes of meeting the wagering requirements
- Should you have more than one bonus at any one time for which the wagering requirements have not yet been met, all wagers that you place using Restricted Funds (subject to the above) will contribute to the wagering requirements of the first bonus received and only on completion of the wagering requirements for that bonus, transfer to the second or subsequent bonus.
- Limitations: 888casino.com bonus promotions are open to all our members (unless stated otherwise in the applicable Promotion Terms or related communications) but is limited as follows:
- For members located in certain jurisdictions, territories and states, certain bonuses (including the Welcome Bonus) may not be available and there may be different wagering requirements for the withdrawal of bonuses and any accumulated winnings. For details of where this applies, please contact us at Member Support Team by clicking here.
- Eligibility for bonus promotions is limited to one player per household even if there is more than one computer retained at the address. The identity of a user will be determined based on all or any combination of the following: name, mailing address, e-mail address, IP address, credit/charge card number, computer, and any other form of identification that may be required.
- Your account is made up of both Available Funds and Restricted Funds. Your Restricted Funds are the total of bonus funds that have not yet met the wagering requirement and any winnings associated with such bonus funds. Your Available Funds are those funds that you have deposited and any winnings derived from such funds as well as any bonus funds that have met the applicable wagering requirements. Available Funds can be: (i) used in any applicable game; or (ii) withdrawn at any time in accordance with the Withdrawal Policy.
- Until (and inclusive of) 24th of May, 2020: If you have both Available Funds (which may also be referred to on the website as "Cash Balance") and Restricted Funds (which may also be referred to on the website as "Bonus Balance") in your account, the next wager you make will use Restricted Funds first. Available Funds will only be used once your Restricted Funds balance is zero. If you place a wager on casino games using Restricted Funds only and win you will receive, depending on your chosen account currency, up to a maximum of £500in winnings. If your winnings exceed £500 you will only receive £500. Such limitation on your winnings shall not apply to verified progressive jackpot winnings derived from Restricted Funds.
- From (and inclusive of) 25th of May, 2020: If you have both Available Funds (which may also be referred to on the website as "Cash Balance") and Restricted Funds (which may also be referred to on the website as "Bonus Balance") in your account, the next wager you make will use Available Funds first. Restricted Funds will only be used once your Available Funds balance is zero. The foregoing will not apply to your use of free spins, FreePlay and jackpot vouchers, which can use at any time. If you place a wager on casino games using Restricted Funds only and win you will receive, depending on your chosen account currency, up to a maximum of £500 in winnings. If your winnings exceed £500 you will only receive £500. Such limitation on your winnings shall not apply to verified progressive jackpot winnings derived from Restricted Funds.
- The jackpot prizes will not increase as a result of wagers made with Restricted Funds, free spins, FreePlay and jackpot vouchers. Only wagers with Available Funds shall increase the jackpot prizes.
- Please note, that if you do not log in to your account for a period of 90 days, your Comp Points, if any, shall be forfeited to us without further notice and are not refundable.
- Wagers made by you with Restricted Funds will not count towards the accumulation of Comp Points. For more information on Comp Points please see here.
- In any calendar month you may only accumulate up to a maximum of 5,000,000 (five million) Comp Points. In the event that in any calendar month you accumulate more than 5,000,000 (five million) Comp Points, such excess Comp Points will be forfeited by you.
- Bonuses differ according to the offering in which they are played and may be granted to one offering or more.
- If you have a pending message on the website's cashier regarding your recent gaming activity, we reserve the right to revoke your eligibility to participate and/or continue to participate in any promotion. In such an event, any bonus and/or other benefit which you have received and/or are eligible to receive under any such promotion shall be forfeited by you.
- Registration promotions and the first deposit promotions cannot be combined with any other similar promotion.
- We may withdraw, revoke or amend any promotion at any time for any reason. If we do so, any bonuses that you have been granted prior to this will still be valid in accordance with the terms that applied at the time of their grant.
Your deposit balance (defined as Transaction Balance under our Withdrawal Policy) is available for withdrawal at any time. General withdrawal terms apply.
- This Bonus Policy has been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of this Bonus Policy and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
Free spins and FreePlay bonus:
The following terms apply to free spins and FreePlay:
- All free spins and FreePlay credited to a player's account expire after 14 days. Unused free spins and FreePlay will be removed from the account after this period.
- Winnings derived from free spins and FreePlay are bonus funds and are subject to the terms set out above that apply to all bonuses (including, for the avoidance of doubt, the wagering requirements).
- Free spins and FreePlay winnings are granted only after the member has finished playing all of his free spins or FreePlay
- Winnings from free spins and FreePlay are capped, as set out in the applicable Promotion Terms.
The following terms apply to jackpot vouchers:
- A jackpot voucher may be granted by us to a player as a type of a bonus.
- A jackpot voucher can only be used to participate in a jackpot game selected by us.
- We may at any time change the jackpot game for which a jackpot voucher may be used.
- Jackpot vouchers may not be: (i) exchanged or converted into cash; (ii) combined to create a higher value jackpot voucher; or (iii) transferred by a player to another player.
- All jackpot vouchers credited to a player's account expire on the earlier of: (i) 14 days from being granted; or (ii) the expiry date is set out in the applicable Promotion Terms. Any jackpot voucher not used by the end of this period will be cancelled.
- Players using a jackpot voucher to play on a jackpot game will only be entitled to win and receive the jackpot prize and not any other amount in relation to the jackpot game.
- The jackpot prize won with a jackpot voucher will not be subject to any wagering requirements
- All jackpot winnings shall be subject to the provisions set out in the User Agreement, including but not limited to those relating to Jackpot Winnings and verification of a player's win.
This page was last modified 25th of February 2020.